Sunday 24 March 2013

Resurrection!

Well it looks like I've been hibernating for 2 years! but in actual fact its 2 years since my pc gave up the ghost and its taken me this long to working out how to manage photographs on the Macbook.
In the meantime I haven't been idle so over the next few weeks I will run some updates on stuff I've made and places of interest I've been. The biggest news is that I've finally got round to learning how to play the 5 string banjo; something I've always wanted to have a go at but always talked myself out of on account of my 'catchers mits' hands. Anyway I'll sneak a bit about that into my future blog posts.
Elsewhere, I've noticed a massive surge in folks getting interested in spoon carving and related greenwood activities, which is lovely to see for there are some really creative and artistic carvers sharing ideas on social media sites. I attended Robin Wood's very first spooncarving course in november 2007 and at that time it was virtually unheard of in this country; I guess it shows how quickly things progress in the age of the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see your back.
    Please keep blogging,i always enjoy and learn from your post.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete